Mediterranean Tabbouleh Salad
A great crowd pleasing salad! Fresh garden ingredients with pops of mint and salty olives & feta, it's a hit every time!
- 1 large bunch of fresh parsley (approximately 2-3 cups) - diced
- 1.5 cup chopped cucumbers
- 1.5 cup chopped tomatoes (I used 2 variations of grape tomato, golden & cherry)
- ½ cup dry green jade rice - cooked
- ¼ cup fire roasted tomatoes - chopped ( I find these in grocery store salad bars - CO-OP)
- ¼ cup red onion - diced finely
- ¼ cup fresh mint - diced
- 2 tbsp fresh chives - chopped
- 10 olives (I used a variations of green, black, brown olives)
- ¼ cup light crumbled feta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh mint - diced finely
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Mix all your vegetables together in a large bowl, add your cooled rice.
- Mix dressing ingredients well until all combined.
- Pour dressing into salad, add salt & pepper to taste, top with feta and olives!